This app DOES NOT:
- Store or transmit any information that uniquely identifies you
- Access personal information (like your name, contact information, etc.)
- Store any information that could be used by unauthorized third-parties to track your location, gain access to personal data, or identify you or your phone
- Collect or store personal data from its users
- Use analytics tools, advertising networks or other third-party vendor tools or networks of any kind
- Sell any type of data to third-parties
This app does process and store the following data related to its technical operation:
This app stores preferences data (see Settings in the app). The data stored is in the form of a simple “Yes/No” related to the operation of a particular aspect of app functionaility. For example, “Automatically expand textboxes: Y/N”.
This app stores data related to the completion of topics and excercises (see My progress in the app). The data stored is in the form of a simple “Yes/No” related to the operation of a particular aspect of app functionaility. For example, “Character Generator Exercise Completed: Y/N”.
Generated character profiles (see Meet your Characters) may be saved if required. The data is stored as a collection of character attributes, such as hair, mood, etc. The character data is purely fictional and randomly generated.
Routes generated (see Meet your Characters) may be saved if required. The data is stored as a pair of latitude and longitude coordinates, plus an identifying name for the main feature of the route. The data is randomly generated and represents a fictional journey a character might undertake. The current location of the user is not collected or tracked at any time.
- Data controller and owner: Russell Archer (RArcher Software Ltd (UK))
- Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
No user data is collected.
Mode and place of processing the Data
All data is processed and stored on the user’s device. If the user signs into an iCloud account then data is synchronized between devices using iCloud storage.
The data described in the section “Types of data collected” is stored for duration of time that the app is installed on the user’s device. When the app is deleted all data is removed at that time.
No logs are retained by the app.
The Rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know where their data has been stored and can consult the data controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the data controller (Russell Archer) at the contact information set out above.
Latest update: 23 Jan, 2023